→1st time serving with Hope Baptist Church in South Africa; forever connected through love and family
Some closing thoughts about our time in SA...
Steve and Joy Waller with children from the eyeglass
clinic in Soshanguve.
- Pray for the many seeds planted through the eye glass clinics, and for the SA team as they follow up with each of them.
- Pray that God strengthens the leaders at Hope Baptist Church: giving them endurance for the work, building character and leadership skills. Pray that they take the many learnings from the conference and are able to put them into practice.
- Pray for Julius and Cintia: that their marriage continues to thrive, they have wisdom in their work, and energy for busier church life than we can even imagine.
l-r: Joy and Steve Waller,
Julius and Cintia Mbu
- Pray for Julius: wisdom as he shepherds many people, plants new churches, builds education and leadership programs, and casts an ambitious vision for Hope.
- It is said that because of the many people who immigrate to Pretoria that all of Africa can be reached. Pray that the church in Sunnyside continues to draw an international congregation that can in turn reach many countries.
- Pray for the members of the 2018 team as God revealed Himself in new ways through this trip. May they also all be emboldened and re-energized in their walk with God.
l-r: Edith Lyle, Mitch McDonald, Mona McDonald, Kathy Matney, Keith
Matney, Wanda Bagwell, Bill Bagwell, Tracy Newcomb, Joy Waller, Steve
Waller, Beth Shook, Steve Shook