Friday, February 18, 2011

The Night Before Leaving!

Wow-we can't believe it's really here! Exactly 12 hours from now we'll take off on our journey to Pretoria, South Africa. We just can't wait to see what God is going to reveal to us there. He has been so faithful all along our prep time and we do not doubt His hand in guiding all of this. We are so thankful and appreciative for all your prayers-what a wonderful, praying, body of believers we have. Well, signing off until my first post sometime after arriving in South Africa....Africa Team

2 comments:

  1. Hope you guys were able to catch some shut eye on the flight! Maybe stuffing yourselfs at Paschall's southern dining in the Atlanta airport helped! (I have scouts in Atlanta you kow!!)
    Have a great trip!!! Don and Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is shocking to see the living conditions the first time, I still remember my first exposure. I have been praying for you, I know just walking around can be dangerous, you are showing a lot of faith. While I was there, I wore my little cross necklace, so any one that want to know more felt free to approach me, most just noticed it. However, one day in a taxi a motor bike sped around us. he had painted a cross on the back of his bike and I guess he had seen us get into the taxi, for he waved as he went passed us, yes he noticed and wanted us to notice. I am praying each day for you and you stay in my thoughts constantly.
    Diane Maxey

    ReplyDelete